Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Snow Hill, Md on Pokomoke RIver

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!!!!
We tied up to the city docks at Snow HIll. It was memorial day so there was not anything open in the small town. We walked around a bit then went back to boat and chilled out. It was a nice setup, but unfortunately it was the young peoples hangout that night under the pavilion. They did finally disburse around 11pm. My sons would be proud that I didn't call the police or raise a stink. I just googled graduation and found out that Snow Hill's graduation was this Wednesday and I chalked it up to seniors venting. We also found out the next day that a young man locally had been killed on a motorcycle. I did ask the tourism office if it was a regular hangout for them? The Chief of Police came down to see us later that afternoon and we spent about 4 5minutes  talking about boats, kids and etc. He even offered to take us to the store. We told him thanks, but I was good on supplies. We are staying another night because a cold front is coming through and it will be very windy. So far all is quite here except for the wind. We will head back to Pokomoke CIty tomorrow and wait out the wind for our next stop to Crisfield.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to say I am enjoying your blog. I am impressed you are chugging along in the 25-footer. Very economical, but my wife and I would struggle to coexist happily in such cozy quarters.

Good luck!
J. Schieffelin
jamestown, RI

Anonymous said...

hey its Adam, update your blog!