Friday, April 25, 2008

Tarpon Springs




We arrived in Tarpon Springs and tried to tie up to city docks with no luck. We stayed at the marina across from the docks and walked over to eat lunch. I had be dreaming about greek food all day. While crossing the gulf Alan stopped and took a quick swim.  The water was absolutely  beautiful that day and crystal clear. While we were in dock we met John of Hotwire. He invited us to his house for dinner where we met Libby and she made us feel so welcomed. It was a fun evening and they are the nicest people. I love the fan that they invented and I highly recommend it to boaters. Visit there website at www.svhotwire.com and check out the cool stuff they have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda and Alan, I found your Great Loop Journal (Blog) through the c-brats forum. You guys are doing my dream cruise on my dream boat! I'm planning and saving for my early retirement to do the same thing. I will be following along enjoying your cruise from my armchair computer connection.

Greg White
Louisville, Kentucky